Ping from italy!

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 19 15:07:35 UTC 2007

--- mario <dodiesis-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I've just arrived in toronto and i need a little
> help: i've to code
> for a day or two to finish a work...
> Where can I find a confortable (table+ chair+power
> socket is enough)
> place to stay?
> I also need a wireless internet access...
> :)
>
> I've notice that there are many internet cafe
> (second cup & similar)
> but I've have to pay.
> Can anyone suggest me a free place, where i can stay
> for all the day?

Have a look at the Linuxcaffe 326 Harboud St. (a short
walk from the Christie subway station):

http://linuxcaffe.ca/

Linuxcaffe is a regular hangout for several TLUG list
regulars...

Or as an alternative have a look at the Wireless
Toronto locations (the wireless requires that you have
a (free) account, how insistent the pub, cafe, etc.
owners will be about you buying food, etc., will vary
from place to place...):

http://auth.wirelesstoronto.ca/hotspot_status.php