Ping from italy!

mario dodiesis-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 19 13:53:11 UTC 2007

Hi all!

I've just arrived in toronto and i need a little help: i've to code
for a day or two to finish a work...
Where can I find a confortable (table+ chair+power socket is enough)
place to stay?
I also need a wireless internet access...
:)

I've notice that there are many internet cafe (second cup & similar)
but I've have to pay.
Can anyone suggest me a free place, where i can stay for all the day?

Currently I'm in downtown, in a hostel near king street.

Thank you in advance for this help.
.. and sorry for my rusted|bad english.

see you
Mario

p.s.
a meeting for a coffe is also appreciated :)

--
www.sgrunt.net