Mini USB keyboards

Fraser Campbell fraser-eicrhRFjby5dCsDujFhwbypxlwaOVQ5f at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 18 14:50:33 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 17 July 2007 08:10:15 Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 08:48:28PM -0400, Fraser Campbell wrote:
> > Regular VGA.  I'm mostly using this for on-site work with various servers
> > (blades and rackmounts).  Serial console is usually an option but plain
> > old KV is less bother and always an option.
>
> So do you carry around a small LCD vga screen or is there already one
> present?  If a screen is already present why isn't a keyboard?

Good question ;-)  2 problems:

* data centers haven't quite caught up with hardware yet, most crash carts
  have only PS/2
* there might be USB keyboard somewhere but they belong to other fiefdoms

The small LCD panel might be next, cool idea, wonder if I can get that with a
9-volt battery?

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser-Txk5XLRqZ6CsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org>
Georgetown, Ontario, Canada