Nokia 770s cheap

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 17 02:31:53 UTC 2007

There's been some talk of the Nokia 770 recently, so I thought I would
offer this URL:

  http://www.expansys.ca/p.aspx?i=141019&se=247

I am in no way associated with this company and haven't bought from
them before, so I can't say anything about their service.  But at
$186.61 all in (includes taxes and shipping) this strikes me as a
pretty good deal and I've ordered two - the other being for my
brother.  The per unit cost goes down as you order more because the
$30 shipping charge doesn't increase.  They claim to have more than
1100 in stock, so they won't be running out soon.  Who knows, if you
wait the price might go down further.

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/