Microsoft and linux in China

zuoheng zh.huang-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 16 03:42:55 UTC 2007

we are talking about linux and microsoft, even some information industry.
while you drove so far to those political issues. I know there are many
problems in China now, but on the other hand, I know it is NOT a easy task
to raise the bar for 1.5B people.

It is not a good way to judge others by all the information from TV or
internet and the situation you live in.

/zuoheng