Backing up Window clients

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 16 00:40:01 UTC 2007

I have several clients using NASbackup which is a windows shell to a cygwin rsync client. That allows you a whole lot of options at the back end.  It's easy, user friendly, robust and makes it easy for you to generate reports, monitor users, etc
Dave
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)