Mini USB keyboards

sy1234 sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 14 07:32:03 UTC 2007

Fraser Campbell said the following on 07/13/2007 09:37 AM:
> Can anyone suggest a good miniature USB keyboard?  A lot of servers these days
> are coming with USB only (blades for example) so sometimes when I need a
> keyboard it's tough to find.
>
> I'd like something not much bigger than a Blackberry, generally I only need
> the keyboard for minimal setup (configuring remote console).

Folding keyboards are probably your best hope for that size, but others
have pointed out some nice one-hand keyboards (also sometimes called
'half keyboards')

I wonder if a twiddler would work for you:
http://www.handykey.com

I've got one of those tiny non-folding keyboards I could give you if you
wanted.

I bought it for my handheld to see if it would be more comfortable for
typing larger documents.  It isn't.  I hate laptop-style keyboards.