Mini USB keyboards

sy1234 sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 14 07:14:30 UTC 2007

Giles Orr said the following on 07/13/2007 04:11 PM:
> Still, this one looks nice and Cherry has
> historically made good products:
> http://mobile-review.com/pda/review/cherry-kb-en.shtml

A while back, I specifically researched that keyboard thanks to that review.

I had repeatedly tried to contact the author of that review to no avail.

I ended up contacting Cherry directly.  Their representative told me
that they do not manufacture this keyboard.  i.e. if this review is on
the level then someone else made this keyboard and stamped it with the
cherry name.