Electronic badges

Dave Cramer davec-zxk95TxsVYDyHADnj0MGvQC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 9 11:30:50 UTC 2007

The company I work for is visible assets. We make a unique RFID tag
which is active and can store information on the card.It is unique in
that it operates at 132KHz.

I may be able to get a few hundred tags, and a reader or two for the
show. I will provide how instructions on how the card/reader works if
anyone is interested.

Complete disclosure here... my aim would be to expose this technology
to some innovative people for a new application. FWIW we already have
most of what you need working.

Dave