Web Hostig Problem

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sat Jul 7 14:17:18 UTC 2007

Aaron Vegh wrote:
> For what it's worth, my current Rogers IP is 99.247.12.47.
>
> Madi, you should have just seen a hit from me on the matureit.ca site.
> It came up no problem. This discussion has told me a lot about IP
> assignments (thanks!) but I don't think that's the issue here.
>
> In fact, through this whole thread I've never seen downtime on this
> site. In fact, it loads surprisingly fast.
That's interesting and something that I will pass on to Rogers tech
department since my Rogers IP is 74.103.40.129 and I can't access the
site. The last time I had access was Thurs. evening and then only for
about two hours. I'm beginning to wonder if they have some
mis-configured equipment upstream of me that they don't know (care) about.