RMS Talk at University of Toronto Mississauga

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 5 17:41:56 UTC 2007

If anyone is interested in a lift to this event from downtown Toronto, I
have room for 2 passengers. You'd need to meet me at the Chester subway -
or some point on Carlaw south of the Danforth - at 3:40.

Let me know by phone at 416-465-3007 if you're interested.

Peter,
(who *deliberately* top-posts, on occasion ;)

> http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/361.0.html?&tx_mininews_pi1[showUid]=1895&tx_mininews_pi1[backPid]=51&cHash=110471a7f6
>
> In Summary:
>
> 	World-renowned activist and free software developer Richard Stallman,
> founder of the free software movement, will speak on Copyright vs.
> Community in the Age of Computer Networks on Thursday, July 5, at 5
> p.m., Matthews Auditorium (Room 137), Kaneff Centre, University of
> Toronto Mississauga, 3359 Mississauga Rd. N.
>
> There is the Mississauga Transit Dundas West 1C route which connects
> Islington Subway Station to the University.
>
> A schedule for this route is available here:
>
> http://www4.mississauga.ca/ClicknRide/TimetableDetailsForm.aspx?moniker=Vmlld1RpbWV0YWJsZTpUaW1ldGFibGVEZXRhaWxzOjE4YjIwNjhiLTFlMTYtNGRmMi1iYzI1LTQ2NmE0ODRjODYxYjo0MTQ2NGUxMS1kMDM1LTQ1OWItYTJkMC01OTJjZjNhODIzMjQ=
>
> Further links available here: http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/1647.0.html.
>
> Ivan.

Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto
http://www.syscompdesign.com
USB Oscilloscope and Waveform Generator
647-839-0325