Hello World! and MultiSync

Kareem Shehata kareem-d+8TeBu5bOew5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 5 02:48:20 UTC 2007

First off, a great big hello to everyone!  It's been a while since I've
been on the Linux scene, and it feels really good to have a desktop box
again (running Ubuntu this time) rather than the corporate/ms restricted
laptops.

A question: has anyone gotten multisync to work, preferrably with a
Nokia phone?  I've heard rumours that it's possible to get multisync and
gnokii to play nicely together, but it seems the default packages in
Ubuntu don't support this.

Cheers,

-kms

                             Kareem Shehata