Call for job and 'extended hours'

Sheldon Mustard smustard-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 4 13:30:46 UTC 2007

On 7/4/07, Neil Watson <tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I do not think there is such a law.  If there is please cite it here.
> I'm sure we'd all like it as reference during our next review :)

I googled on this a bit as I was interested, I think in Ontario it
depends on what "type" of job you do.  The category that I am guessing
most ppl on the list are in would be IT Professional which is "Not
Covered" in regards to overtime.  Some ppl on the list may be in the
other two Professionals category which some of "Covered" and some are
"Not Covered".

http://www.labour.gov.on.ca/english/es/factsheets/fs_covered.html

--
Sheldon Mustard
smustard-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
"There will be no order, only chaos." - Pi (1998)