Call for job and 'extended hours'

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jul 4 01:47:58 UTC 2007

I've blown off a lot of those by putting my expectations at the inital discussion.  The hours of those jobs don't bother me as that's almost standard today it seems.  At least they're up front about it.

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 4cc364db (as of March 24, 2007)