Web Hosting problem

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jul 3 20:56:50 UTC 2007

Hello John,

Is it just web traffic that is blocked, or all (SSH, ftp) traffic?

Also, have you (or somebody with Rogers) tried a traceroute to see exactly
where you're getting blocked off? Shaw took over all the Rogers here in the
west so I have no Rogers connections to test it myself.

Regards,

Tyler

p.s. Nice website and colour scheme. As a quick suggestion it might improve
the look a bit if you aligned the table cells and/or used a similar layout
(header/footer, gradient background) for the  "read more" pages