Web hosting problem

John McGregor mr.mcgregor-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jul 2 23:49:01 UTC 2007

I recently hired Nouvelocity Systems to host my new website
www.matureit.ca and they have been terrific, but there is a problem. No client of Rogers can access it while its been proven that any client of any other ISP both in Canada and the USA can load it easily. Do any of you know of quirks with the Rogers network that Nouvelocity Systems would have to implement in order to rectify this. I have contacted Rogers and they have told me that they are getting their network engineers to investigate (but I'm not sure that I should hold out for much success on their end).

TIA

John