running windows via kvm module -- any experiences?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 31 15:54:16 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 09:51:40AM -0500, Matt Price wrote:
> also probably not a solution -- she runs a small website in an ad-hoc
> basis with a couple of grad students; they use dreamweaver, she uses
> dreamweaver, her only interest here is in not having to use another
> tool.  maybe in the future though...

Hmm, my exprience a few years ago with dreamweaver's generated HTML code
(Well calling it HTML is being a bit generous given the generated code
was only valid on Netscape 4 for some reason caused by a user clicking
the wrong checkbox somewhere).  Perhaps the name nightmareweaver would
be more appropriate. :)

--
Len Sorensen