support pages

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 26 12:37:49 UTC 2007

Hi Team
Just wanted you to know that the linuxcaffe.ca/support pages are
starting to generate real live contracts, even though only a handful
of you are represented. When folks come into the caffe, looking for
support (which happens a coupla times a day) I point 'em there, and
several consultants AND clints have thanked me after the fact, for
making the connection.

The more of you with entries, the more it becomes a resource, the more
interest, the more clients, the more money for you, etc...

consider yourself reminded.
:-)
djp

djp-tnsZcVQxgqO2dHQpreyxbg at public.gmane.org