linux distro runs W98 games?

Matt matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 25 01:39:09 UTC 2007

Which distro were you trying to get VMWare into?  If your kids are doing
3D games, VMware wouldn't be a good solution because AFAIK, there's no
3D video driver for a virtual video card.  If you want some help getting
VMWare Server going, it might help with some of the problems you
described - you could just take a snapshot once you've got Windows
installed and configured, and if things go horribly wrong, you could
just reset to the snapshot.