Sabayon?

Christopher Friedt cfriedt-u6hQ6WWl8Q3d1t4wvoaeXtBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 24 22:24:47 UTC 2007

Hmm... interesting. I haven't seen this distro before. There are a
couple of interesting projects that are based on gentoo / portage.

There is also a good livecd based on gentoo called Kororaa that allows
you to try out Xgl.

http://kororaa.org/static.php?page=download

One I might add is called Paludis, which is an emerge-compatible package
manager for use w/ portage. It is written in C++ so it's quite fast. If
it were written in C I would consider using it on my embedded linux
systems ;-)

http://paludis.pioto.org/index.html

~/Chris