IT360 Show April 30 - May 2, 2007

Matt matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 22 18:28:39 UTC 2007

Something to consider: while I'm sure those who will volunteer to man
the booth will do so out of good will, their time is still valuable.
Some may take time off from their jobs, sacrificing either pay or future
vacation time, to assist.  In that vein, I suggest that the "swag" given
to the volunteers should either be something "cool" or something
practical.  I'm pretty sure that most people don't need yet another
t-shirt, and even USB flash drives are becoming somewhat old as a
freebie.  Perhaps something along the lines of a set of those extendable
cables, or a set of a loopback & crossover adapters (like the ones they
sell on ThinkGeek).

Just my two cents.