help with iptables

VGS vgs-XzQKRVe1yT0V+D8aMU/kSg at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 20 02:24:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

Add another remote server called C to the equation. C tries connecting
to B:25 . B:25 forwards it to A:25 . A:25 should now send all reply
packets to B which should then SNAT and forward the packets to C . This
is needed for the connection to succeed. If A:25 sends packets directly
to C, C does not know what to do with the packets as it is expecting
packets from B and not A. Hope this helps you in making the changes
necessary to make your setup work .

Regards,
Shinoj.