ISP for Bathurst/Lawrence Area

Matt matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 19 17:06:17 UTC 2007

I'm pretty sure that TekSavvy services that area.  The price is about
average, and the connection is good quality - no downtime to speak of,
and for $4 a month you can get a static IP.

**Disclaimer: I get a referral bonus of $1 off my monthly bill if you
sign up with them, but only if you put in my name as a referrer.  That
being said, I'd still recommend them.