Ubuntu question

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 17 02:33:54 UTC 2007

JoeHill wrote:
> ...think that may be your Thunderbird, d00d. It's his sig. Didn't show up like
> that til you replied, at least here anyway.
I already figured out that it was probably a signature block as it
appeared near the end of the message. I don't have non-English language
fonts installed on my machine so I can't tell what language it might
have been written in. One of the first time (or rare times) I've seen a
non-English signature block on a mailing list I'm on.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.