good deal on Nokia 770?

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 15 23:20:40 UTC 2007

On 1/13/07, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh-pmF8o41NoarQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I haven't kept track of the prices but tigerdirect.ca is offering the
> Nokia 770 for $359.97.  I imagine that this is good.  Perhaps it implies
> that they are being dumped.

There's supposed to be a new set of models, the 870 and 880.

If they went thru FCC filings in October, as indicated below...
http://www.jzencovich.com/2006/10/29/nokia-870880-confirmed/
... then it makes a lot of sense that Nokia might be starting to
remainder the remainders so that they can start hawking the new
models.