Government spooks helped Microsoft build Vista

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 15 22:12:38 UTC 2007

Not everybody is as informed on all aspects of IT as you are. I actually
get some email commending me on some of my postings. I've traveled
throughout the US and have been to many well known companies plant
facilities. IT is a small part of industry. I may not be 100% informed
on IT but I do know about industry and free speech. I may not please
everyone but I do have freedom and the right to freely use software at
heart. Peace.

--
"Friends don't let friends use windows. Show a suffering
windows user Linux today." http://www.TorontoNUI.ca