ISP Suggestions for the Burlington area

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 15 21:01:13 UTC 2007

Out of Toronto but available here: mycybernet. Don't have a number handy
Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077
dcbour at desktopsolutioncenter.ca

For those who just want it to work...
Giving you complete IT peace of mind.

(Sent via Blackberry - hence message may be shorter than my usual verbose responses)
PIN 3010A5AF (as of June 12, 2006)