Government spooks helped Microsoft build Vista

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 12 20:16:30 UTC 2007

Looks like corruption is rife in the US with the NSA allegedly
supporting Microsoft. Looks like soon it will be anti-American to not
support Microsoft. (Bush-if you're not for us your against us) Now
Novell is in with Microsoft. I don't know why I bother to continue to
support Novell. http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=36814

Does anyone have suggestions for long term IT strategies that won't land
me on a terrorist list? Is RedHat really the only large non-Microsoft
shop?
RickT

--
"Friends don't let friends use windows. Show a suffering
windows user Linux today." http://www.TorontoNUI.ca