Gnus Gurus? X-Guarantee headers

Slackrat slackrat4Q-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 10 01:48:17 UTC 2007

that has been posted to gnu.emacs.gnus as well.

Since upgrading my gnus my X-Guarantee headers are being displayed in
reverse order

See Full  Headers

This message was prepared with them thusly:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
      '((".*"

;; BASIC
;; #####
         (signature-file "~/.signature/bill")
	 (name mail-user-name)
	 (address "inconnu-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org")
         ("X-Homepage" "http://azurservers.com/")
	 ("X-Operating-System" "Slackware GNU/Linux --current");;
         ("X-GUARANTEE4" "harmful content should be reported to abuse-MOdoAOVCFFcswetKESUqMA at public.gmane.org")
         ("X-GUARANTEE3" "Azurservers.com publishes SPF records and any spam or otherwise")
         ("X-GUARANTEE2" "content or attachments when sent from <user>@azurservers.com.")
         ("X-GUARANTEE1" "This email is Guaranteed to have been free of any malevolent")
	 (organization "Front National [http://www.frontnational.com]"))

I changed the order to the 4-3-2-1 indicated above upon noticing the
problem when they had been a more rational 1-2-3-4 hoping they would
be displayed correctly

However, regardless of the order in the gnus.el file, they always
appear as they are in the the headers to this message

The solution of course is to move the text 1<-->4 and 2<-->3

But does anbody know why they would be ranked this way in
Emacs/Gnus 22?

--
Regards, Slackrat [Bill Henderson] [No _4Q_ for direct email]