KnoppMythTV update

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 8 12:35:43 UTC 2007

Late at night, I should have made it clear in my
message I was talking about KnoppMyth NOT MythTV.
MythTV has been at version 0.20 for a few months, and
now KnoppMyth, who's big focus is making MythTV a
painless install is up to Release 5 E50. The install
of MythTV version 0.20 a big selling point for the new
KnoppMyth R5E50...

Sorry about any confusion I may have caused...

Colin McGregor