Mythtv backend

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 5 15:55:31 UTC 2007

On Friday 05 January 2007 09:23, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> mythtv-setup should be run as the user that mythtv runs as, not as root.

So on the computer that is logging on to the backend, I need to have a mythtv
user with the same password as is used on the backend??

Maybe this whole thing is easier if the backend is part of a full X install,
and I can configure the backend on the computer where it is running.  Of
course that doesn't help the Linux learning curve.

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can

Debian Linux  Etch