a regular supply of perfectly compatible pcmcia cards

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 4 17:29:23 UTC 2007

"David J Patrick" <davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> writes:
> I want to stock perfectly compatible 802.11 and hardwire ethernet PCMCIA
> cards, and sell (and use) them at the caffe.
> I put these questions to you
>
> 1) what's the best (100% compatible + good price) PCMCIA 802.11 b/g card ?
> 2) what's the best PCMCIA ethernet card ?

What I'd like is a supply of PCI wireless cards that work well.  The PCMCIA
ones seem to be a lot better supported in Linux.

Regards,
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>           starnix, toronto, ontario, ca
phone: 647.722.5301 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20