CMS with picture voting

Kevin Cozens kcozens-qazKcTl6WRFWk0Htik3J/w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 4 16:22:41 UTC 2007

Ansar Mohammed wrote:
> Does anyone know of a good CMS that has a picture/voting pluggin?

There are a ton of CMS out there and many of them are quite good. I know that
CMS based on PHPnuke (and derivatives such as PostNuke) have modules that
allow you to use the PHP-based Gallery package which you can find at
http://gallery.menalto.com/. Version 2 of Gallery supports voting. Gallery2 is
a very impressive package seriously worth a look. You may also find their
notes on embedding Gallery2 (see
http://codex.gallery2.org/index.php/Gallery2:Embedding) useful.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.interlog.com/~kcozens/ |"What are we going to do today, Borg?"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172        |"Same thing we always do, Pinkutus: