MythTV - Frontend

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 3 20:29:19 UTC 2007

On Wednesday 03 January 2007 12:20, Aaron Vegh wrote:
> Hi Merv,
> I recently installed a Myth frontend/backend on a fresh box using the
> latest Ubuntu. This page includes a set of documentation for
> installing Myth 0.20 in a variety of situations -- including yours:
>
> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/MythTV_Edgy#head-5a1939ba2139f4520b40ea11
>412f5a5315a8e2ea
>
> I found it very useful, and easy to follow.

Thanks Aaron and Len, geez you didn't even give Colin a chance.

So off I go to put my new knowledge to the test.

And from what I read Len, you can have slave backends with one Master
bvackend. No idea how to do it, and no reason to, in this 2 person household.

Cheerio

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can