Recent Spadina/College retail experience

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 3 15:58:42 UTC 2007

When I first installed Linux at home, back in the days of kernel 2.2, I
had to be very specific about what hardware was installed.  I think the
same is true today.  When I buy from a vendor my requirements are very
specific and I do not accept alternatives.

I don't shop in the College and Spadina corridor very often.  I would
not expect good service at such cut-rate establishments.

--
Neil Watson             | Debian Linux
System Administrator    | Uptime 11 days