BAC SecureTouch97

matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org matt-oC+CK0giAiYdmIl+iVs3AywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 27 16:54:04 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I picked up a BAC SecureTouch 97 at Active Surplus about a year ago, and
I've been thinking it would be an interesting thing to hook up to a Linux
box.  I got in touch with the manufacturer, but they don't offer anything
for Linux (just to give you an idea of the less-than-stellar support for
this device, Windows 98 and NT 4 are the only officially supported
platforms).

I've done some googling, but so far have come up empty-handed.  Does
anyone have a suggestion as to where I might be able to track down some
useable info/drivers/code/etc.?

Thanks!
Matt