Groklaw Down ?

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 26 22:06:41 UTC 2007

--- John Myshrall <jmyshrall-6duGhz7i8susTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> PJ's down now the site ..........hmmmmmm
>
> Here's what I got when I tried to connect.
>
> Sorry, there are hardware problems with the database
> server, the RAID
> card is fried. Prognosis is that it will take till
> tomorrow EST to fix
> the machine. Groklaw will be down until then.
>
> Me thinks there is something up  ?

Sometimes things are EXACTLY what they claim to be,
and my take is this is likely one of them. If Groklaw
is still down by say noon Wednesday then I may start
to wonder if something more sinister is up, but for
now, a dead RAID card sounds like a reasonable reason
to a dead site to me...

Colin McGregor