April 2007 Linux Magazine.

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 26 18:21:53 UTC 2007

I have seen the planned front cover for the April 2007
Linux Magazine. On the cover is a red top hat with a 5
of spades playing card tucked into the hatband. Inside
each of the spades is the face of a penguin... All
rather neat.

The reason I mention this is because (tooting my own
horn), the art is to go with my review of Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 5 (which I have hat the chance to
play with in Release Candidate 1 form over the last
several weeks :-) ). Over all, I did like what I saw,
big thing is the support for Xen virtualization in
RHEL 5, with a few other interesting goodies tossed in
on the side.

Any event, in a few weeks the magazine should be out
on some of the largest news stands in the city :-) .

Colin McGregor