Mythtv - Archive

teddymills teddymills-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 25 17:50:21 UTC 2007

I am robbing Peter to pay Paul.
I am swapping large capacity USB2 disks around. Each with  about 100-200
hours of mythtv programs.
I think I will try the Mythv-Archive also and burn them off onto DVD.
I have used the Mythtv-Archive to process recordings, burn and play them
in commercial DVDs in the past.
(My current KnoppMyth-server is not a fast computer, so that is why I
did not continue to use KnoppMyth-Archive.

/teddy