Mythtv - Archive

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 25 17:32:11 UTC 2007

Sorry gang,  but more help req'd.

I have followed the Mythtv Wiki for using the Archive plugin and I think all
is well down to the Log Viewer. I assume that it tells the user about the
progress of the burn to DVD via the updates that are done each 5 sec's.

If it makes a difference, I am using SuSE 10.2 as a frontend doing the
recording, the Mythtv server is on another machine.

However I think I have a problem since nothing is happening in the log, here
are the last incoherent lines [ laboriously copied and entered here
correctly?].  Maybe needs a Python programmer?

Traceback
File '/usr/lib/python2.5/posixpath.py"', line 62, injoin elif path == "or path
endswith ('/'):
 Attribute Error: 'None Type' object has no attribute 'endswith'

Any help would be appreciated since my hard drive is filling up with Movies.

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can

SuSE 10.2 Linux