Switch box problem

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 23 17:42:02 UTC 2007

this would still not preclude you from using  synergy
as regardless of the OS you boot, it can run a synergy client
on bootup, and if you dual boot the machine the runs the server,
well you can install a server  of synergy on all the OS's on that
machine as well. but i guess while you are re-booting the server,
you'd loose mouse ability to other boxes.
also if you are installing o/s's a lot it might become a pain to have
to remember to install the synergy.

-tl