Switch box problem

tleslie tleslie-RBVUpeUoHUc at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 23 06:51:41 UTC 2007

there is a piece of software out there that has
an ability on MAC MS and linux to alow you to push a mouse across all
the screen from those platforms, and not do it via kvm,
however if you needed the mouse say for bios, it wouldnt be to useful,
but as long as all the systems to would want to kvm to are running,
then this software would do exactly what you want, you mouse would be
fixed to one the reliable systems (linux ofcourse) and a client mouse
app would run on the other systems talking to the server.
I did this with my Igloo Mac and a few linux boxes, it was sweet.
If you cant google and find it, i can blow the dust of my igloo and get
you the name.

-tl