Switch box problem

Jose jose-vS8X3Ji+8Wg6e3DpGhMbh2oLBQzVVOGK at public.gmane.org
Fri Feb 23 04:36:55 UTC 2007

Hi List,

I just got one of those switch boxes to change from computer to
computer, and when I hop from server to another I loose the mouse,
keyboard is ok, but how to avoid/fix this problem?

The box is a cheap KVM 4 port switch ,model kys-104, box says it does
support Linux, so I don't know wher is the problem.

Any advice, my mouse if an (gasp) Microsoft intellimouse optical usb,
connected to the box using a usb to ps2 convertor, I remember having the
same problem with early versions of redhat, I have a suse 10.2 and
Centos 4 which I need to switch to from time to time.

Any advice would be welcome, thanks

Jose