a convert to Seaside

CLIFFORD ILKAY clifford_ilkay-biY6FKoJMRdBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 19 20:38:08 UTC 2007

On Monday 19 February 2007, William Park wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2007 at 02:22:28AM -0500, Yanni Chiu wrote:
> > D. Hugh Redelmeier wrote:
> > >[No, not me.]
> > >
> > >This blog entry looks interesting and relevant to the topic of
> > > this week's TLUG talk.  "MY Full-Circle Jouney Back to
> > > Smalltalk"
> > >
> > >http://kentreis.wordpress.com/2007/02/12/my-full-circle-journey-
> > >back-to-smalltalk/
> >
> > How was the talk?
> > What do people think of Smalltalk and Seaside?
>
> Can someone give short tutorial on Smalltalk syntax?  No GUI
> please!

GNU Smalltalk <http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html>
seems to be the ticket if you want something that is a bit more
conventional. I noticed the latest stable tarballs were from Dec.
2006 so it looks like it is being maintained, though the manual on
the site is apparently obsolete.
--
Regards,

Clifford Ilkay