Linux+Sympatico Email Revisited

Manimoto Mushi manimotomushi-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 19 19:09:52 UTC 2007

Hi all:

Some time ago I posted a problem regarding Linux + Seamonkey and email at
sympatico.ca.
I received a lot of good answers which helped me understand the "why" of the
problem, however I never figured out a solution.

So... is there anyone on this list that is able to send and receive email
from the sympatico.ca "hm" email servers, i.e. the one's that have been
migrated to hotmail? for example "pop6hm" and "smtphm" If so what email prog
are you using?

My friend who had the problem has had to use gmail since then - I cannot
believe that only those using Outlook can use sympatico's email.

Thanks
mm