tzdata for Canada

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Feb 19 15:38:05 UTC 2007

I'm attempting to patch some old Red Hat 9 systems in order to comply
with the new DST time change in March.  I downloaded the file
tzdata2007b.tar.gz from ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/.  I then extracted
the tar ball and issued the command
zic -d /usr/src/tz/zoneinfo/ /usr/src/tz/northamerica

A collection of new files are created in /usr/src/tz/northamerica.
However, there is no Canada directory which is what is currently
available in /usr/share/zoneinfo.   How do I get the new time rules for
Canada?

--
Neil Watson             | Debian Linux
System Administrator    | Uptime 17 days