Laptop Request

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 15 12:59:37 UTC 2007

Hi Peter,
I have a P3-500 laptop, a Compaq Armada M300 subnotebook, that is
gathering dust on a shelf here.

I haven't looked at it in a while, but I think it's got 256 MB RAM, a
12GB hard drive, and a 12-inch display (1024x768).

I've used it to both run various flavours of Linux and Windows.

I think it needs a new internal battery (for the mobo) as it doesn't
retain the time at startup. I think the main battery is in okay
condition.

This would be on the low end of what your felllow is looking for, but
I would be willing to donate it for such a worthy cause.

Cheers,
Aaron.