First impression of Vista

Kevin Cozens kevin-4dS5u2o1hCn3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 15 02:06:42 UTC 2007

Aaron Vegh wrote:
> I thought I would provide my own impressions on Vista, in line with the
> parent.
>
> I'm running it in a virtual machine on my MacBook Pro (Core 2 Duo
> 2.3GHz).

Thanks for your impressions on it. Good to hear about things from those who
use a product. I don't plan on getting it any time soon even if I had a
machine that could run it.

BTW, be careful about saying you are running Vista in a virtual machine. From
what I have heard, that is a violation of the Vista EULA. :-)

--
Cheers!

Kevin.