March meeting

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 13 02:19:52 UTC 2007

Hi all.  I seem to recall a suggestion was made on list to make one of the
monthly meetings a "brain storm" session for Software Freedom Day 2007.

Is there interest in doing this at the March meeting?

We could even expand this and have it as a "town hall" style meeting in
which people openly discuss a variety of topics related to GTALUG and
Linux.

Just a thought really.

Rob the talks maintainer

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.        Phone:          +1-905-821-2327
Senior Technical Consultant  Urgent Support: +1-416-669-3073