Mythtery: Rogers Cable channel lineup changes for Toronto

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 11 00:53:27 UTC 2007

I managed to fix this. I logged into zap2it, deleted my lineup, saved, and
then recreated it. Next, I stopped the backend, loaded up mythtv-setup, and
deleted my capture cards, video sources, and input connections. Saved that.
Then started mythtv-setup and recreated them. I was probably a little
over-zealous about what you have to delete in mythtv-setup, but for my setup
it's easy to recreate it. You could probably get away with just deleting
your video sources and input connections, but keeping your capture cards.

Mike